- Hi, I own the combo 710 model and am wondering if it is possible to convert this into an electronic tension version? I am very happy with the workings of the stringer.
C. Colliflower, U.S.A., July 20, 2009
- Hi, I've purchased a Combo 710 last year and satisfied with the machine.
S. Cho, U.S.A., April 29, 2009
- I puchased Eagnas Combo710 from you 3 months ago and really like the machine. I'm wondering if there's a electronic tensioner can be used on this like 722e. Is it possible just buy the base and tensioner and how much would it be? Thanks.
D. Zone, U.S.A., March 3, 2009
- I recently got a Eagnas Combo 710 and have been using it no problem in my Wilson and Prince Racquet.
T. Lo, U.S.A., December 2, 2008
- Excellent machine Combo 710. For this price, just super. Delivery fast.
Y. Sidorov, U.S.A., October 23, 2008
- I like the combo 710 very much. I have this machine for 5-6 years. I like it so much that I refuse to give it up. I am buying some other things.
PS: The lady at your shop is very nice.
P. Nicolaou, U.S.A., October 3, 2008
- I just purchased the 710 model and had a littlle stringing experience. This model is well constructed and easy to set up and use. My previous rackets were strung with a lockout machine. I believe the constant pull makes some difference but not as much as others may believe. I was also impressed with the Perfect Spin string that feels better than the Wilson NXT that I was using before. Fast shipping. I will do business again. The clamps are excellent on this model. Highly recommend for the price.
B. Burgan, U.S.A., March 23, 2008
- I received everything (Combo 710) yesterday afternoon in perfect order and already strung the first racket! Thanks a lot.
Simon, U.S.A., September 6, 2007
- Hello Maxline. I received my combo 710 today, just two days after ordering.Thank you for your quick service. I'm very excited. I just assembled it, and I'm very pleased with how it looks. It's much more impressive and solid than my old machine (klipper). Everything seems to be okay. Thank you again for such quick service. I'm looking forward to stringing on my new machine!
L. Hidaka, U.S.A., January 19, 2006
- I purchased a Maxline-Eagnas Combo 710 machine in January of this year - and am very pleased with the performance.
J. VanKuiken, U.S.A., June 26, 2005
- Thank you very much for the prompt delivery and fine stringing machine (Combo 710). This machine is exactly what I was looking for - a reasonably priced, drop-weight system with very solid racket mounting. With most other machine suppliers, it is necessary to choose a spring "lock-out" tensioner (non-constant pull) or electronic tensioner (expensive) in order to obtain such a heavy duty mounting system. So, thanks again for offering the Combo 710 - and thanks for your kind advice in advance that additional clamps would not be necessary. I will be a return customer.
Jack VanKuiken, U.S.A., February 5, 2005