- I ordered a combo 810 which works fine.
J. Darnell, U.S.A., July 1, 2009
- I received the badminton stringing instruction for my Combo 810. I'm all set for stringing now. Thank you.
M. Liu, U.S.A., December 16, 2008
- I recently purchased and have now received my combo 810 table top stringing machine. It is an excellent machine and I couldn't be more pleased. It is far superior to my silent partner electric machine.
L. Jacobson, Canada, August 18, 2008
- I am a current College Tennis Player and I own an Combo 810 stringing machine. I am very pleased with the machine. It has lasted me 4 years and it has paid for itself a thousand times over.
D. Jackson, U.S.A., July 15, 2008
- I live in LA and I'm interested in purchasing a new Combo 810. I previously bought an Eagnas table top machine from you back in 1990 and it is still working well after 18 years but now I'm upgrading. I would like to place an order in the next two weeks and I'm wondering if you have the Combo 810 in stock because I would like to pick it up from your warehouse and avoid shipping costs. Thank you.
S. Crandall, U.S.A., June 25, 2008
- Hi, my name is J. Brandt and I recently purchased a Combo 810 stringing machine. Everything is great. Thanks a lot,
J. Brandt, U.S.A., June 9, 2008
- I received the Combo 810, TCG-100 and 10 X-Shock Replacement Grip. Thank you! That was a very quick turn around. I'm very pleased with the stringer. It arrived unharmed, and is of very high build quality.
K. Angela, U.S.A., May 16, 2008
- Thank you for the quick reply. Wow, not only do you ship fast, you also reply fast! Thanks for confirming the status on both of the items. I feel much better now.
By the way, when I got the Combo 810 stringer, I was too excited to wait to try it out. So i strung a racket last night and coming from a drop weight (Eagnas DEN-3600 used for over 15 years with no problems, great quality machine) i couldn't be more pleased.
The first thing I did after the quick and easy assembly of a few parts, was
to calibrate the tension using your nice little tension calibrator.
next, i broke into the complimentary Eagnas Perfect Spin 16 gauge string
that you provided.... havent' hit with it, but just in handling it, it is
nice and supple with a bit of texture on the spiral wrap. again i followed
the instructions on stringing (a few additional steps with the glide bar
lock, swivel clamps, and tension head release vs. a drop weight and floating
clamps) but once i got the hang of the steps, it became easy, much easier to
get right, since with a drop weight sometimes you need multiple pulls and
string grabs to get the right tension. with the manual crank, just grasp
the string in the jaws, and crank until you hear the 'snap' of the lock and
you're good to go! on the first try, every time, all the time. huge time
saver, and much better consistency in tension, especially combined with the
firm grasping all metal clamps. i use to get a tad bit of slip and string
movement using the cool looking purple and yellow nylon and black metal
floating clamps. after one racket, i feel like a pro.
besides that, great build quality, i'm sure it'll last just as long as my
DEN-3600, and a real pleasure to use. if it weren't so late, i probably
would've strung more rackets, i was having that much fun.
by the way, how much is a reel of your kevlar string? does it have a rough
texture (like Ashaway brand) or is it smoother (like Prince).
K. Angela, U.S.A., May 16, 2008
- I called and talked to Victor on 10.31.07 about broken plastic cover /transportation/ on my new combo 810 stringing machine. 2 days later I had new parts home. Machine is rock solid and support cannot be faster. Excellent!!!
B. Hrdina, U.S.A., November 5, 2007
- Excellent machine (Combo 810) - will pay for itself in no time, I hadn't strung a racquet for 20 years and this was extremely easy to use, very happy with my purchase.
R. Morrison, U.S.A., January 3, 2007