- Thank you for your quick reply. I am satisfied with the purchase (Eagnas GA) and you have provided an efficient after sale service to me too. I look forward in doing business with you in the near future.
K. Chong, U.S.A., June 8, 2001
- I like the clamping system (GA). I can clamp angles...
D. Hatfield, U.S.A., June 12, 2001
- It is very simple and forward to use; instruction is clear. I am very happy with it (GA model).
H. Haim, U.S.A., June 18, 2001
- I just used my new Eagnas GA stringer for the first time tonight. Everything seemd to work well.
P. Nyirjesy, U.S.A., November 25, 2001
- I have the GA for over 6 months. It is great. I play with it and it's lots of fun.
H. Haim, U.S.A., March 26, 2002
- I bought a EAGNAS GA about a year ago. The stringer works great and I have strung about 20 racquets since I got it.
R. Walp, U.S.A., April 22, 2002
- Hi, my friend recently received his GA. He said it was easy to set up...
Zach, U.S.A., June 23, 2002
- Received my GA machine and love it.
J. Adams, U.S.A., December 10, 2002
- Hi, about 8 months ago I purchased a Eagnas GA stringing machine. I have had great success with it and I like it very much.
Zach, U.S.A., January 26, 2003
- I have the GA machine for about 1 year. It works excellently. I told everyone about this machine.
D. Conway, U.S.A., February 15, 2003
- Thanks again. The machine (GA II) is excellent value and we appreciate owning it very much.
P. Metham, New Zealand, June 20, 2003
- Dear Sirs, I have been most pleased with the Eagnas machine (GA) I ordered from you a number of years ago. My son used it to string all of our racquets and became quite good , but, now that he has started law school , it appears I will have to learn this trade myself. I would appreciate any instructional material you may have in regards to this. I do not see a model # on my machine but it was one of the better , nonelectronic, models you offered 7-8 yrs ago, costing $500+. Thank you.
T. Shands, U.S.A., September 24, 2007