- [GE3] arrived on April 28. Thank you. The state of goods did not have breakage etc. and was in the good state.
M. Sakamoto, Japan, May 4, 2004
- I received the stringing machine GEIII on May 20th. As soon as it arrived, I tried stringing a badminton racquet. It worked properly and everything seems to be OK. As the next step, I would like to get a stringing machine specially designed for badminton racquets.
R. Matsuki, Japan, May 21, 2004
- Hi, I just wanted to Thank Victor and his staffs for sending me the GE II stringing machine that i ordered. I have never string a racket before, but after reading the instruction, I was able to do one with no problem what so ever. I strung 2 rackets the first night that i received the machine. It takes me approximately 1 hour to 1 1/2 hour to string a racket, ( thats with the TV on ). If I wanted to, I'm sure I can do one in 30 to 45 minutes. Thanks for the speedy shipment and a great machine.
Fred, Japan, November 30, 2004
- I had just received the stringing machine GE 3 today. As soon as receiving it, I opened the box and checked some damages. It's no problem! I will string my racket this weekend. I 'm looking fowerd to string by myself. Thank you for your assistance and very quick action.
N. Mizobe, U.S.A., June 8, 2005
- I just received a GE II stringer today. While I am generally pleased with the machine.
J. Bauer, U.S.A., April 9, 2007