- I have an Eagnas Hawk 26 that I have been using for years.
B. F. King, U.S.A., November 29, 2015
- I received the Hawk 26 and strings order over two weeks ago and was very happy with my order thanks!
B. Williams, U.S.A., May 12, 2010
- I recently purchased the Hawk 26 and it is working very well. I must admit I'm not the most coordinated at using the drop weight. I was wondering if there is a way to add an electronic tensioner to the machine? If so, how much would it cost with shipping? Thanks so much for a quality device.
D. Haun, U.S.A.,February 15, 2010
- I just want to thank you for your helpful email responses to my questions. It made my decision on a Hawk 26 string machine much more informed. Thank you!
D. Haun, U.S.A.,January 10, 2010
- Thank you for the Hawk 26 stringer it works great.
B. Caravalho, U.S.A., October 4, 2008
- Hello, I just got stringing machine (Hawk 26) and it is great.
L. Mochizuki, U.S.A., September 11, 2008
- My name is B. Ng. I went to you office to purchased a hawk 26 about 3 months ago. I love it! Thank you,
B. Ng, U.S.A., June 17, 2008
- I ordered a Hawk 26 from you about 4-5 months ago, (the machine has been great). The order included a reel of Kevlar and a reel of PolyNova Titanium, and the free reel of Perfect Spin.
P. Larson, U.S.A., April 30, 2008
- I have a Hawk 26 and I was wondering how much it would cost me to get the DC motor attachment to make it a 26e? I really like the machine but I don't want to have to buy a new one just because I would like the DC motor.
Ken, U.S.A., February 4, 2008
- I bought the Hawk 26 machine from your store approximately 2 years ago. The machine was great.
C. Obsum, U.S.A., September 19, 2007
- Iím writing you because I have a pro helper stringing machine. I know it is very old, and I need some technical information about it like itís electronic circuit diagram, user manual and a price list of itís replacements parts, Iíd be really grateful if you could send me this information.
M. Paredes, Uruguay, July 25, 2007
- Thanks I received everything and the machine (hawk 26) is working nicely.
A. Waisfeld, U.S.A., December 3, 2006
- Thanks for everything! the stinging machine (Hawk 26) works like a jem. C. Rolle from Nassau, Bahamas.
C. Rolle, Bahamas, June 16, 2006
- Hi, I am a coach in Canada and also own a tennis shop. I am travelling internationally a lot with a player and she is breaking more and more stings - esp. on clay. At the grand slams the costs are getting ridiculous (at least $30 just for labour!). So I began researching table tops/portables in order to get one for us to travel with (I am used to stringing on a babolat). I was originally looking at the klipper mate bec. of the travelling case but have veered away from it because of the quality etc. I also liked the portability and convenience of the ATS. So far I am most pleased with your web site (I don't like Silent Partner either!!!!) and products and I have a few key issues and questions:
1. Price is not really a concern - I would rather pay to get an appropriate machine. She is playing professional events and junior Grand Slams (won Aussie Open Doubles) so the quality and consistency is a big concern. If I can't get it from a portable machine, we will have to pay the labour at the events. She is sponsored and uses Luxilon Big Banger Alu Power - so the clamps and string gripper are also a concern.
2. Can you compare the quality and portability of the Hawk 26. thanks very much!
B. Armstrong, U.S.A., April 17, 2006
- I got the machine, the hawk 26, and installed it and string the first racquet. It is a great machine. I like it. It works great.
H. Liu, U.S.A., November 29, 2005
- Received the Hawk 26 Stringing Machine yesterday. All in good order. Thanks,
J. Lai, Australia, October 4, 2005
- Hi. My name is P. Vaclavik. I bought Hawk 26 stringing machine two years ago from you. Everything is working fone. I'm curious if I could upgrade two point mounting system to the same system as of Flex 740 system which is six point suspension mounting system, 4 side support arms, 360 degree swivel turntable, 2 swivel clamps (PN-1002), ConLock swivel clamps bases. Can I attach swivel turntable of Flex 740 to metal machine base of my own Hawk 26. If yes, please what is the price all together.
P. Vaclavik, U.S.A., April 8, 2005
- Last April I purchased a Hawk 26 model stringer from you. The machine is great and has served my needs well.
E. Sizemore, U.S.A., January 1, 2005
- The Hawk-26 machine had reached to me at about two weeks ago. At once, I had Stringed five rackets. I had used Comfortably. I hope to Spread your Company.
M. Okubo, Japan, July 19, 2004
- I received my Eagnas Hawk 26 stringing machine on Friday and have strung my three racquets. The stringer works very well (better than I do). It was very easy to put together and put to use. The only challenges I had came when I tried to do things without reading the documentation (like stringing patterns and tying knots). Thank you,
D. Nelson, U.S.A., June 20, 2004
- Hello! I just received Hawl 26 stringing machine. Thank you for fast shipping.
C. Ahn, U.S.A., April 15, 2004
- Hi there, A while back I ordered a Eagnas Hawk 26 stringing machine from you all. I have stung many racquets with it and have been very pleased...
J. Staley, U.S.A., October 14, 2003
- I'm happy to tell you, that the stringing machine (Hawk 26) is here.
S. Marx, Germany, October 4, 2003
- It was worth waiting. The machine (Hawk 26) have arrived. Thank you very much..
L. Epstein, Isreal, September 20, 2003
- I want to thank you and the company for a great machine (Hawk 26) and your prompt, thoughtful service.
Y. Pargaru, Canada, May 16, 2003
- Hi, I've got the Hawk 26 and it works great. Every basic functions work great and quite convenient for $149 machine!
K. Kim, U.S.A., April 15, 2003