- I am using your HAWK 80 STRINGING MACHINE more then 10 years and it works great.
S. Leonid, Israel, March 7, 2016
- The Hawk 80 stringer arrived and works great. I have strung several racquets in the week that I've had it. Thanks.
T. Funk, U.S.A., August 15, 2015
- I do have your Hawk 80 Table top 6 point weight string machine ( purchased 10 years ago ). The machine still work after 10 years.
L. Maric, U.S.A., November 15, 2010
- Hello and greetings from Finland. I have bought my machine called Hawk 80 many years ago. Now after using a lot it... I would be very glad for about your service.
H. Torronen, Finland, January 19, 2009
- I purchased the Hawk 80 used a few months ago from a friend. I love your machine. It strings racquets great.
P. Maben, U.S.A., June 15, 2008
- My name is Marcin, and I purchased a Hawk 80 stringing machine a couple years ago. It has been serving me great but currently I am looking to add an electric motor to it and I was wondering if you offer anything like that? Thank You.
Marcin, U.S.A., May 29, 2008
- I have been happy with the Hawk 80 I bought from you about 2 years ago and even recommended it to a friend who also bought one.
V. Buenconsejo, U.S.A., May 26, 2008
- I own the hawk 80 and it's worked great for the past 4 years. Thank you,
D. Pumroy, U.S.A., May 25, 2008
- Purchased a used Hawk 80 from a friend and enjoy the machine.
N. Eliassen, U.S.A., November 2, 2007
- I have an Eagnas Hawk 80 stringing machine, which I am very happy with. I would like to enquire about the possibility of upgrading the manual drop-weight tension arm on this machine with an electronic tensioner.
D. Ireland, U.S.A., March 18, 2007
- I bought an Eagnas Hawk 80 directly from you back in 2003 and I am still using it every week and been very happy with it.
T. Arkut, United KIngdom, September 5, 2006
- I have a Hawk 80 that I bought from you about 5 years ago. I only string for myself and my family. The Hawk 80 has paid for itself several times already and is still in "like new" condition. The Hawk 80 is very well built. I've always had great service from Maxline.
M. Nitta, U.S.A., February 19, 2006
- I am very happy with it (Hawk 80) and have just completed stringing my third racquet. Actually playing with racquets that I have strung is quite a feeling. There is a guy on our team that has bought a stringer (not a Maxline), but has never taken the time to try and learn to use it. It took a little trial and error, but with your instructions and the stringing patter from Prince, I was able to get the job done just fine. Thanks again! A Happy Maxline Customer!
R. Whitson, U.S.A., December 9, 2005
- Hi, I ordered your string machine (Hawk 80) on the year 2000. I still enjoy our MIT product. So I have been keeping this email address in my database. This time, I'd like to order "Eagnas Perfect Spin Tennis string" again. The member price is $50 each. Please confirm the price and shipping cost. Thanks.
A. Lai, U.S.A., October 28, 2005
- Thanks for the information. After going over your website carefully, I am now leaning towards the Hawk 80 model. A friend has one and is very complimentary of both the machine and your company. Is is true that a tool-kit does not come with this model? Also, would the shipping be the same or higher? Looking at a purchase in the next week or two. Thanks,
R. Whitson, U.S.A., September 12, 2005
- Hi, I have bought a Hawk 80 model machine from you before and I am extremely satisfied with its performance. I am now looking at getting a new machine as I have more stringigngs demands. thank you.
L. Szlachcic, U.S.A., September 6, 2005
- I am a previous customer of yours, having purchased a Hawk 80 stringing machine about 5 years ago. As I have mentioned in other e-mails, I have been very satisfied with the product and it has paid for itself. (You have used my previous quotes in your Customer Comment section for the Hawk 80.) However, I have been looking to upgrade to a professional model with glide bar clamps for faster, more precise stringing. Fortunately, I decided to check your website this morning and saw your awesome "Christmas Special" prices and the free string & stringing tools deal... this is too good to pass up! I would like to order the following items: One Eagnas 860 machine.
J. Yothers, U.S.A., December 29, 2004
- Hi; for my Hawk 80... Also, I want to compliment you on how informative your website is. Eagnas offers a lot of value for the money and has an incredible selection of machines. When I upgrade to a crank machine, I'll be purchasing another Eagnas. Thanks!
S. Sackville, U.S.A., December 6, 2004
- Two years ago, our school purchased an Eagnas Hawk 80 for our Tennis Team. It has worked well.
Lamar High School, U.S.A., September 20, 2004
- Hi, My name is J. Scholtz and I just purchased a Hawk 80 for my son who is a college varsity tennis player. I was a college varsity tennis player and used to be a USRSA member. I’m also a clinician for the USTA. I’ve strung racquets ever since 1978, using a Tremont table-top stringer and an Ektelon rachet/lockout floor model. My son will be string racquets for the college, high-school teams as well as for the summer leagues and I currently string for friends, the high school teams and our summer leagues. You are placing the Hawk 80 in the mail today (Monday) for my son. I purchased a
machine from your company for 4 reasons: 1) a friend of mine purchased a Hawk model from your company a few years ago – I used it to emergency string a racquet for a player at a tournament and found it very easy and fluid to use; 2) the price when compared to other companies (I saw your add in Tennis Magazine) is great on ALL models; 3) when I called to inquire about products and place an order, I received GREAT service – the lady I spoke to knew all about the various models/features, etc. and gave me comparisons and; your website has excellent information and comparative information on it. Please feel free to use these comments on your website. I, and my son, look forward to doing business with you in the future.
S. Scholtz, U.S.A., September 12, 2004
- my name is M. Page, I've ordered a HAWK 80 two years ago. I really liked this machine. I wanted to buy another machine...
M. Page, U.S.A., July 25, 2004
- I have had an Eagnas Hawk 80 for about 5 years now and I have successfully used it to restring about a dozen racquets per year. I am very satisfied with the quality of the product and it has paid for itself many times over.
J. Yothers Satisfied Eagnas Owner, U.S.A., July 12, 2004
- Just to let you know I got the stringing machine (Hawk 80) and working fine,
S. Bhandari, U.S.A., May 26, 2004
- I'm a long time Eagnas owner (former Hawk 80) and currently own a GB model. Now I'm interested in upgrading again to a electronic model.
L. Tajii, U.S.A., March 24, 2004
- I ordered Stringing machine "Hawk 80" on July 25, 2003 and received the product. And it has been working very well.
K. Koike, Japan, January 22, 2004
- Thanks for sanding the machune (Hawk 80). We gut it and it's o.k.
T. Mark, Israel, October 26, 2003
- Hi, I was interested in purchasing the Hawk 80 stringer. Currently I use the Silent Partner e.Stringer. I'm finding it somewhat difficult to go as fast as I did on the electronic machine in the tennis store I used to work at. It just seems rather slow, as you need to wing the string around a drum, and the drum turns around slowly until it catches the string, then tensions it. I'm not quite familiar with the drop-weight system, like in the hawk 80 with the "linear ball bearing string gripper." How exactly does this system work? Can you please describe the steps involved in tensioning a string? Thanks very much
Mark, U.S.A., June 17, 2003
- Last year i bought the hawk 80 and i works excellent. Now i'm interested in your tennis string catalog, please send your price list for reels and set,
L. Guerrero, U.S.A., April 24, 2003
- I purchased a Hawk 80 from you last summer. It's been a good machine.
K. Pate, U.S.A., April 18, 2003
- We have owned a Hawk 80 stringing machine for over 4 years. It has been the best investment we ever made since there are three tennis players in our house with lots of topspin and a constant need for new strings... We love the machine and really feel at a loss without it.
P. Satkowski, U.S.A., January 6, 2003
- I recently bought the Hawk 80 tabletop machine...By the way, I love the machine, and use it constantly. It is very consistent.
B. Dabney, U.S.A., October 25, 2002
- Thanks! I have received the Hawk 80 parts and I am happy with your service.
T. Penland, U.S.A., October 19, 2002
- We bought a Hawk 80, about two years ago, and though it has provided some good service,...Though my son feels the accuracy is better than most stringers,
K. Byrne, U.S.A., October 7, 2002
- I purchased an Eagnas Hawk 80 on August 26, 1998. It has been a good machine...
T. Penland, U.S.A., Septmeber 18, 2002
- My name is Masamitsu Ikawa. I really enjoy using a Hawk 80 I purchased about one year ago.
M. Ikawa, Japan, August 12, 2002
- I ordered a stringing machine (Hawk 80) earlier this year and am very pleased with it. now I need to order eagnas 2000 strings in a 660' reel and the string cross II.
J. Minner, U.S.A., August 4, 2002
- I got it (Hawk 80) and already stung 2 racquets with it. Thanks, it's great.
R. Russell, U.S.A., July 29, 2002
- I was interested in buying a tennis awl from you guys. I just purchased the Eagnas Hawk 80 Stringer and it works great, but I have come to realize that I need an awl.
D. Kalina, U.S.A., July 10, 2002
- Thank you Sir. I have indeed received the second box (Hawk 80) today and everything is OK. Have a nice day.
L. Janus, France., June 15, 2002
- I've been using the machine (Hawk 80) for several months since I first ordered it, and I like it.
Ismael Narvaez, U.S.A., May 21, 2002
- I received and put together my HAWK 80 today and it looks great.
D. DeLawter, U.S.A., May 16, 2002
- Just a little note to tell you that I received the guide for the stringer (Hawk 80). Thank you for your cooperation.
A. Ladha, Canada, May 16, 2002
- I just received (on 4/11/02) the Hawk 80 stringing machine I ordered and have been impressed so far with the overall quality.
L. Giammichele, U.S.A., April 13, 2002
- I have a hawk 80 stringing machine in great condition, just bought it under a year ago...
D. Richter, U.S.A., April 6, 2002
- Hello, i recive my S.M. Hawk 80 and everything is ok.
L. Guerrero, Mexico, March 19, 2002
- I have your HAWK 80 machine and very enjoy to string for my son.
Boris, U.S.A., February 1, 2002
- It (Hawk 80) is a great machine. When we got it, we strong at least 10 racquets a day.
R. Hasse, U.S.A., November 16, 2001
- Hi, Just a e-mail to say thank you for the stringing machine (Hawk 80), I received it while in New York and am now back in the UK. Hopefully I will be making other purchases in the future, once again Thank You.
A. Yeung, United Kingdom, August 30, 2001
- Just to confirm the stringing machine (Hawk 80) arrived on time and I collected it from our Chicago office. Thanks for your prompt completion of this order. About 5 rackets done already!.
A. Preston, U.S.A, August 30, 2001
- I just recently purchased one of your stringing machines (HAWK 80) and am very pleased with the overall quality of your product.
Froggieii, U.S.A., July 26, 2001
- The machine (Hawk 80) works great.
O. Riss, U.S.A., June 26, 2001
- Dear Maxline Company, The replacement part arrived today. Thank you for the fast response. The stringer is now complete... I also must compliment you on the effectiveness of the stringer (Hawk 80). I strung my first racquet today and I very satisfied with the results. I will be sure to recommend your company to anyone who asks. Thank you.
M. Suffoletto, U.S.A., June 20, 2001
- Thank you so much,.. I have stringed two tennis racquets after I set up the Hawk 80 yesterday. Your service is really excellent and fast. I would like to have other orders from you in the future.
Z. Xu, U.S.A., May 11, 2001
- I purchased a Hawk 80 machine from you in September last year and brought it back to Australia with my luggage, so far I have restrung 15 times. The machine works well, and is proving a good investment.
E. Tamburrini, Australia, February 24, 2001
- I am writing to you to let you know that I am thouroughly impressed with my machine (Hawk 80). I restrung 2 rackets the day I got it, and was really impressed with the result.
D. Vickery, Australia, January 11, 2001
- My family and I ordered a Hawk 80 stringing machine from you about three to four months ago and it has probably already paid for itself. We really enjoy it and thank you.
B. Richmond, U.S.A., December 9, 2000
- I purchased a Hawk 80 from you and have been generally pleased with it. I am now looking to upgrade to either the EAG 550E or EAG 860E...
You provide a great service and when I was shoppiing for a stringer before, one of your competitors recommended against getting a striger from you because of concern for "after-purchase" service. However, you were very responsine and provided high quality service the one time I had a part break, so you have earned my continued patronage and my recommendation to others of your sales and service.
J. Webb, U.S.A., September 22, 2000
- I purchased a set of Hawk 80 from you a year ago. I found it very helpful.
T. Chow, Hong Kong, August 27, 2000
- I just unpacked and assembled my new Hawk 80. I haven't strung with it yet, but it looks great.
D. Miller, U.S.A., July 7, 1999
- I ordered a Hawk 80 and really like it...
M. Bello, U.S.A., June 25, 1999
- I received the Hawk 80 and am please with it. It combines the features which make sense for a stringer, especially the linear gripper.
J. Webb, U.S.A., June 1, 1999
- I purchased a hawk 80 from you. Just got it yesterday, thanks.
K. Han, U.S.A., December 29, 1998
- I have been very pleased with the Hawk-80 and several friends are interested in purchasing one soon.
M. Kalweit, U.S.A., October 29, 1998
- I received the subject stringing machine (HAWK 80) yesterday. Everything was in order and I am quite pleased with it. It appears to be designed well and sturdy.
L. Puryear, U.S.A., June 17, 1998