- I just purchased a Neon CX and am thoroughly satisfied. Though it looks
complicated, with your step by step instructions I found them quite easy to
follow and quickly understand my machine. I worked with your employee ANN.
She was helpful, knowledgeable, friendly and a pleasure to deal with. She
gave me helpful hints and encouraged me that a raw beginner could pick up
stringing with a short learning curve. After a few practice runs, I now look
forward to each time I get to string one of my racquets. I enjoy my Neon CX
so much, that I have told all my friends that I can string for them (for a
nominal fee of course). Thank you ANN and Eagnas for ending my days of
driving to the stringer, waiting a day or more and then driving back to
retrieve my racquet and pay them 12-15 dollars for a possible bad string job,
not done at the correct tension. Now I get what I want when I want at the
correct tension. I look forward to dealing with you in the future and will
recommend your machines to all my friends. Thanks again....A very satisfied
J. Le Blanc, U.S.A., December 14, 2001
- I have just purchased a second hand Eagnas CX on a stand. Great machine.
S. Schroeder, U.S.A., April 22, 2003
- Hello, it is S. Nagamine. The Neon CX was arrived today. Thank you.
S. Nagamine, japan, February 28, 2004
- I need the internal wiring schematics for my Neon CXS stringer. It has been wonderful for me, Thanks.....A satisfied customer...
J. LeBlanc, U.S.A., August 7, 2005
- I received the Neon CX machine. Thanks for the help!
W. Rux, U.S.A., January 25, 2009