- I am a very loyal Eagnas machine Flex 100 and string user since 2008. I always introduce Eagnas equipment and strings to my friends as far as Singapore. We would share the cost and shipping. I only used Poly Nova Titanium 17G = 1.25mm.
W. Soh, U.S.A., May 12, 2015
- I used the Poly Nova Titanium 17 string for hybrid string. I am very satified with the result. It is a very good hybrid string.
V. V'Acquisto, U.S.A., January 16, 2009
- I received the package of Poly Nova 16, Poly Nova Titanium 16, Poly Nova Titanium 17, Perfect Spin strings and Cool Dry grip bucket. Thank You. All my customers likes your strings. They do not want to use other brands' strings.
J. Torres, New York, U.S.A., November 3, 2008
- I used the Poly Nova Titanium 17 string for other person's racquets. All the people I strung like this string. It is just like the Luxilon string.
C. Marks, U.S.A., April 10, 2008
- I didn't know anything about stringing and I ordered from you Hawk 26e. From what my customers said they were very satisfied by my stringing. I also had ordered from you Synthetic gut, Poly Nova Titanium, Perfect Spin and overgrips. Every product from what they said was very good quality and from me in good prices.
I want from you to tell me after 2 months of stringing (about 40 rackets) a better model to buy without having any problems from this model. I need something up to $500. What do you suggest something like Hawk 880 Le or something like other by your suggestion. I think that I can string much easier,faster and better now.
Please write as soon as possible because i want to buy and other strings from you too. By the way what is the best string for frequent breaker who plays topspin but to be from 1.30 and thinner?
J. Prigos, Greece, September 24, 2007