- Got the shipment PP-600 yesterday. Thanks!
D. Carty, U.S.A., July 9, 2009
- Got it (PP-600) already. That's pretty good I ordered it at lunch time on Monday and got it in the mail on Wednesday. I live in central pa. Thanks for great service.
J. Dowey Jr, U.S.A., July 8, 2009
- I have the PP-600 starting clamp. It is life saver. I cut the string too short several times. In order to finish the string job, I use the PP-600 to extend the string...
T. Scott, U.S.A., February 7, 2008
- Hello, Just wanted to send a quick note, of thanks. My order (PP-600 & PP-700) arrived, quickly & well packaged. Thank you for your fast, courteous service!!! Will definitely buy from Maxline again!
K. Fong, Canada, March 29, 2007
- Thanks - it arrived today - excellent value on the starter clamp (PP-600) and stringbed cutter (ST-105) - top quality!
M. Randall, U.S.A., February 25, 2007
- Sorry for late response, I have received your Package last weekend. I already used this tool (PP-600 and PN-3090) so that I will do stringing for tennis racquets. It is very good!
Y. Moriya, Japan, July 23, 2002
- The tools (ST-101, ST-108, PP-600 and TCG-100) have arrived! Looking great! Will enjoy stringing with them! Thanks.
H. Toyoshima, Japan, June 22, 2002
- The PP-600 tennis starting clamp has worked out very well for us.
Satisfied customer, M. Raya, U.S.A., September 9, 1994