- You guys are awesome. I love my Hawk 126e stringing machine and have been playing really well with the Perfect Spin string I have purchased from you!
T. Anderson, U.S.A., October 12, 2010
- I paired this with your Poly Twist 16 in the mains and I absolutely love it. The ball bite is decent and it plays just as well as the Prince Hybrid Spin 3D (which was my favorite before I tried this setup). It has plenty of power but offers that stiff feel that I like. I have tried other poly-multifilament combinations and I have not liked any of them as well as this. The Poly Twist moves much less than the Prince Poly Spin 3D and the Perfect Spin is slightly stiffer, so this will last me quite a bit longer, so I will be able to drop down to 17 gauge in the Poly Twist. Also, this string was very easy to string and was much softer than I originally expected. I am very anxious to buy a machine so I will have a reel of both.
T. Gregoire, U.S.A., August 14, 2010
- I used Flex 940 since February. I love it. I used the Perfect Spin string for racquetball racquets. I strung 7 racquets. Everybody loves this string.
K. Braunberge, U.S.A., March 26, 2010
- I have this Flex 940 machine since April 2009. I am very happy with this machine. I used the Feeling and Nano strings too. They are very good stuff.
J. Rodill, U.S.A., March 24, 2010
- I purchased a Flex 940 stringing machine July this year and it has been working very well. I have been using the string (Perfect Spin) that came with the machine and I like it. I need to purchase some additional strings soon.
J. Lu, U.S.A., December 17, 2009
- My husband ordered me an Eagnas stringer last July for my birthday....I loved the Perfect Spin reel that was included in the tabletop stringer.
D. Fallu, U.S.A., September 13, 2009
- I use the Perfect Spin string for my customers' racquets. Everyone likes the Perfect Spin string...
B. Shannon, U.S.A., February 27, 2009
- Thanks, I received the Perfect Spin and Synthetic 130 strings,, It's very good.
L. Carulla, Peru, January 23, 2009
- I received the package of Poly Nova 16, Poly Nova Titanium 16, Poly Nova Titanium 17, Perfect Spin strings and Cool Dry grip bucket. Thank You. All my customers likes your strings. They do not want to use other brands' strings.
J. Torres, New York, U.S.A., November 3, 2008
- Hi my name is J. Brambila, I´m from Mexico, a few months ago i bought a stringing machine eagnas, but i´m trying to find some one who can sale me string for my raquets. I already tasted your brand of string (Perfect Spin) and it is really good, I´d like to get this string but seems that in Mexico nobody use it. is there a posibility that you can sale me a couple of reel string?
- I have one of your Flex 940 stringers, I like the Perfect Spin string you sent with it but feel the "feeling" string is more like what I use which is Wilson NXT-17, can you tell me if my assumption is accurate? Is the "Feeling" string comparable to Wilson NXT-17?
C. Pagenkopf, U.S.A., September 8, 2008
J. Brambila, Mexico, April 8, 2008
- I have been using your eagnas perfect spin strings for most of my tennis buddies which I like very much.
J. Nye, U.S.A., October 1, 2007
- I didn't know anything about stringing and I ordered from you Hawk 26e. From what my customers said they were very satisfied by my stringing. I also had ordered from you Synthetic gut, Poly Nova Titanium, Perfect Spin and overgrips. Every product from what they said was very good quality and from me in good prices.
I want from you to tell me after 2 months of stringing (about 40 rackets) a better model to buy without having any problems from this model. I need something up to $500. What do you suggest something like Hawk 880 Le or something like other by your suggestion. I think that I can string much easier,faster and better now.
Please write as soon as possible because i want to buy and other strings from you too. By the way what is the best string for frequent breaker who plays topspin but to be from 1.30 and thinner?
J. Prigos, Greece, September 24, 2007
- i'm Rodrigo and live in Brazil . A friend of mine went out to the USA and bought one Eagnas string machine. If the string machine he won a reel of Eagnas Perfect Spin Tennis string. I used this string and i realy love it. So I would like to know if there is a possibility of you guys from Eagnas send me a reel of those. thanks.
Rodrigo b., Brazil, June 24, 2007
- Thanks for your fast response to my order on the strings. I am very impressed by the Eagnas Perfect Spin Tennis string. I used it on the Mains and the Eagnas Kevlar Tennis string on the crosses.
J.G. Liebenberg, New Zealand, January 30, 2006
- HI, Just receive the item (Perfect Spin tennis string and PP-600 starting clamp). Thanks a lot.
I have circle of friend to recommend to you. Please dont be surprise to receive mail from them soon. More power to your company,
A. Balanon, Singapore, December 23, 2005
- Hello I received the backordered string (Perfect Spin) today which is good.
Bobby B, U.S.A., December 1, 2006
- JUST TRIED YOUR NEW STRING "PERFECT SPIN" AND IT IS GREAT...I AM A 4.5 PLAYER AND HAVE BEEN USING PRINCE TOPSPIN FOR TWO YEARS, PERFECT SPIN PLAYS BETTER AND HAS A LOT MORE POP OFF THE RACQUET...I HAVE SWITCHED TO PERFECT SPIN FOR GOOD.
P. CUPO, U.S.A., Nov. 17, 2004
- This is Yoshi. I got 4 different types of string about 40 days ago.
1. Syn Gut II
2. Utmost Gut (Good feeling and power)
3. Perfect Spin
4. Eagnas 2000 (Good feeling)
I like the Perfect Spin most. Excellent spin and extra durability.
I want buy by Reel. Please let me know the availability and price.
Yoshi M., U.S.A., May 25, 2004