- I received a Smart 3000T stringing machine from you earlier this spring (ordered around March 12, 2002). Overall, I've been very satisfied with the ease of use and consistency of stringing of this machine.
R. Rosario, U.S.A., October 9, 2002
- I have a Smart 3000T stringer... I got it 4/8/02... First of all, I'd like to say how much I like this stringer, and how easy it is to use. It is my first stringer, and I'm glad I never needed to use anything else after seeing other non-electronic models.
G. Gracyalny, U.S.A., April 27, 2003
- I purchased a Smart 3000. A couple of months ago and the machine is a good one.
C. Ensslin, USPTA, Director of Tennis, U.S.A., July 19, 2004
- Everything is good. I like this machine (Smart 3000).
S. Bisso, U.S.A., September 9, 2004
- I would like to know that there is possibility to purchase a Stringign Machines Smart 6000 in Argentina. In a trip to U.S.A. I bought one Smart 3000 and has already been excellent and I now want to add to my business Smart 6000.
J. Pratolongo, Argentina, October 29, 2005
- I purchased the stringer on 4/8/2002 and it is a Smart 3000T stringer. The stringer is approaching 7 years old, but I do my racquets and some of my friends. I probably average about 6-8 stringings per month so it definitely isn't like I do this for a living, but that is still about 700 stringings over the 7 years. I really like it a lot and it has worked pretty reliably.
G. Gracyalny, U.S.A., January 22, 2009