Eagnas Table-top Stringing Machine
Special Price : only US$675.00
- Six-point mounting system with self-centering side-support arms
- Manual crank spring tensioning system
- Linear ball bearing string gripper
- 9-102 pound tension range in both pound and kilogram scales; 4-46 kilogram tension range in kilogram scale
- 360 degree swivel turntable with brake
- Diamond-coated, dual-action metal swivel clamps (fixed clamps)
- Handle any diagonal stringing (fan patterned frames)
- Patented automatic self-centering side-support arms (patent no. 33142, 4706955, 4,706,695)
- Six-point, hold-down mounting system provides 14-point supports and eliminates any racquet distortion.
- Accomodates any contour of frame, easy to mount and release
- Universal V-shaped side supports handle all types of racquets from long-body to badminton and easy to operate.
- Hold-down mounting accessories are provided for maximum supports
- Quick set and release head-clamping system
- Throat mounting stock is horizontally adjustable, and accomodates any contour of frame, easy to mount and release.
- Manual crank spring tensioning system strings all racquets fast and precisely, very easy to operate. (See operating procedures.)
- Adjustable-width linear ball bearing string gripper handles any size of string and prevents string damage.
- Upgraded and impressive frame retainers protect against scratching the frames finish.
- 2 diamond-coated, dual-action swivel clamps can move in any direction up and down; and can handle all types of racquets without extra accessories.
- All-metal ConeLock swivel clamp bases:
provide smmoth operation.
- Metal tool tray make stringing much easier.
- 12 frame retainers, manual, tools
- Metal swivel clamp base
- Tension head stop
- Metal machine base with level-adjustable pads
- String all racquets: tennis, oversized tennis, widebodies, longbodies, fan patterned, squash, racquetball, and badminton
- 2 years warranty for the string clamps, clamp bases and manual crank tension head
- 5 years warranty for all the mechanical parts
Other brands' compatible models:
1. SP.IN Japan Co., Ltd.: Arc-Pro21N model, cost about $1,190.00,
identical to EAGNAS Arc-Pro21
2. Maxline: EAGNAS Arc-Pro21 model, cost US$675.00,
much cheaper than other importer.
For order information call or write:
18116 S. Hobart Blvd.
Gardena, California 90248
Tel: (310) 523-4641
FAX: (310) 538-9686
Order online: https://www.eagnas.com/store/index.php
For order in Japan call or write:
1791-2, Mefuki, Noda City
Tel : 047-199-9267 (Japanese)
Fax : 047-199-9265