Eagnas Portable Stringing Machine
Model Number: Arc-Table21
Special Price : only US$395.00
- Six-point mounting system with self-centering side-support arms
- Drop-weight tensioning system
- Linear ball bearing string gripper with spring clutch (ratchet)
- 10-90 pound tension range in pound scale; 4-40 kilogram tension range in kilogram scale
- 360 degree swivel turntable with brake
- Diamond-coated, dual-action metal swivel clamps (fixed clamps)
- Handle any diagonal stringing (fan patterned frames)
- Gross weight: 42LBS (19.09KGS)
- Package dimensions: 25.5X14.7X15.3" (64.8X37.3X38.9cm)
- Patented automatic self-centering side-support arms (patent no. 33142, 4706955, 4,706,695)
- Six-point, hold-down mounting system provides 14-point supports and eliminates any racquet distortion.
- Accomodates any contour of frame, easy to mount and release
- Universal V-shaped side supports handle all types of racquets from long-body to badminton and easy to operate.
- Hold-down mounting accessories are provided for maximum supports
- Quick set and release head-clamping system
- Throat mounting stock is horizontally adjustable, and accomodates any contour of frame, easy to mount and release.
- 2 diamond-coated, dual-action metal swivel clamps can move in any direction up and down; and can handle all types of racquets without extra accessories.
- All-metal ConeLock swivel clamp bases:
provide smmoth operation.
- Frame retainers protect against scratching the frames finish.
- All-metal Linear ball bearing string gripper grips the string automatically. There is no string pull or muscle to use. Also no crimp or damage to any string. See operating procedures.
- Stainless steel ratchet (spring clutch) string gripper makes stringing much easier and faster without need to clamp and repull. See operating procedures.
- 2 drop weights for constant pull tensioning
- All-metal machine base with level-adjustable pads
- Tools: 1 6mm T-shaped Allen wrench, Allen wrenches
- String all racquets: tennis, oversized tennis, widebodies, longbodies, fan patterned, squash, racquetball, and badminton
- 2 years warranty for the string clamps, clamp bases, string gripper and ratchet device
- 5 years warranty for all the mechanical parts
Other brands' compatible models:
1. SP In Japan Co., Ltd.: Arc-Table21N model, cost about $724.00,
identical to EAGNAS Arc-Table21
2. Maxline: EAGNAS Arc-Table21 model, cost US$395.00,
much cheaper than other importer.
Click here to view Customers' Comments on Arc-Table21 stringing machine.
For order information call or write:
18116 S. Hobart Blvd.
Gardena, California 90248
Tel: (310) 523-4641
FAX: (310) 538-9686
Order online: https://www.eagnas.com/store/index.php
For order in Japan call or write:
1791-2, Mefuki, Noda City
Tel : 047-199-9267 (Japanese)
Fax : 047-199-9265