Eagnas Professional Stringing Machine
Model Number: Arc-Top21
Special Price : only US$735.00
- Six-point mounting system with self-centering side-support arms
- Manual crank spring tensioning system
- Linear ball bearing string gripper
- 9-102 pound tension range in both pound and kilogram scales; 4-46 kilogram tension range in kilogram scale
- 360 degree swivel turntable with brake
- Diamond-coated, dual-action metal swivel clamps (fixed clamps)
- Handle any diagonal stringing (fan patterned frames)
- Gross weight: first box 52LBS (23.64KGS) and second box 34LBS (15.45KGS)
- Package dimensions: first box 35.0X14.5X24.7" (88.9X36.8X62.7cm) and second box 33.1X6.7X26.0" (84.1X17.0X66.0cm)
- Patented automatic self-centering side-support arms (patent no. 33142, 4706955, 4,706,695)
- Six-point, hold-down mounting system provides 14-point supports and eliminates any racquet distortion.
- Accomodates any contour of frame, easy to mount and release
- Universal V-shaped side supports handle all types of racquets from long-body to badminton and easy to operate.
- Hold-down mounting accessories are provided for maximum supports
- Quick set and release head-clamping system
- Throat mounting stock is horizontally adjustable, and accomodates any contour of frame, easy to mount and release.
- Manual crank spring tensioning system strings all racquets fast and precisely, very easy to operate. (See operating procedures.)
- Adjustable-width linear ball bearing string gripper handles any size of string and prevents string damage.
- Upgraded and impressive frame retainers protect against scratching the frames finish.
- 2 diamond-coated, dual-action swivel clamps can move in any direction up and down; and can handle all types of racquets without extra accessories.
- All-metal ConeLock swivel clamp bases:
provide smmoth operation.
- Metal tool tray and convenient reel holder make stringing much easier.
- 12 frame retainers, manual, tools
- Metal swivel clamp base
- Tension head stop
- Metal machine base with level-adjustable pads
- Height adjustable to string in a more relaxed posture
- String all racquets: tennis, oversized tennis, widebodies, longbodies, fan patterned, squash, racquetball, and badminton
- 2 years warranty for the string clamps, clamp bases and manual crank tension head
- 5 years warranty for all the mechanical parts
Other brands' compatible models:
1. SP In Japan Co., Ltd.: Arc-Top21N model, cost about $1,238.00,
identical to EAGNAS Arc-Top21
2. Maxline: EAGNAS Arc-Top21 model, cost US$735.00,
much cheaper than other importer.
Click here to view Customers' Comments on Arc-Top21 stringing machine.
For order information call or write:
18116 S. Hobart Blvd.
Gardena, California 90248
Tel: (310) 523-4641
FAX: (310) 538-9686
Order online: https://www.eagnas.com/store/index.php
For order in Japan call or write:
1791-2, Mefuki, Noda City
Tel : 047-199-9267 (Japanese)
Fax : 047-199-9265