Eagnas Professional Electronic Stringing Machine
Model Number: PRO HELPER 21
Special Price : only US$1,285.00
- Six-point mounting system with micro-adjustable side-support arms, micro-adjustable head and throat mounting posts
- Constant pull tensioning system
- Linear ball bearing string gripper
- 10-90 pound tension range in both pound and kilogram scales
- 360 degree swivel turntable with brake
- Diamond-coated, heavy-duty dual-action metal swivel clamps (PN-1003 fixed clamps)
- Handle any diagonal stringing (fan patterned frames)
- Electronic pulling and monitoring device eliminates any tension loss during pulling process.
- Six-point mounting system provides 10-point support and eliminates any racquet distortion.
- 2 diamond-coated, dual-action swivel clamps can move in any direction up and down; and can handle all types of racquets without extra accessories.
- Automatic self-centering V-shaped side supports handle all types of racquets from long-body to badminton and easy to operate.
- All-metal swivel clamp base with spring-action lever - just need one-eighth turn to lock and release the base, much easier to operate
- Convenient reel holder makes stringing much easier.
- Metal tool tray with pad
- Metal machine base with level-adjustable pads
- Height adjustable to string in a more relaxed posture, easy to adjust
- 1 year warranty for the electronic tension head
- 2 years warranty for the string clamps
- 5 years warranty for all the mechanical parts
Click here to view customers' comments on Pro Helper 21 stringing machine.
Other brands' compatible models:
1. SP In Japan Co., Ltd.: PRO HELPER 21 model, cost about $2,333.00,
identical to EAGNAS PRO HELPER 21
2. Maxline: EAGNAS PRO HELPER 21 model, cost US$1,285.00,
much cheaper than other importer.
For order information call or write:
18116 S. Hobart Blvd.
Gardena, California 90248
Tel: (310) 523-4641
FAX: (310) 538-9686
Order online: https://www.eagnas.com/store/index.php
For order in Japan call or write:
1791-2, Mefuki, Noda City
Tel : 047-199-9267 (Japanese)
Fax : 047-199-9265