Click on model number or picture to view larger image.
Eagnas Electronic Racquet Stringing Machine
- Electronic tension head (U.S.A. patent pending, Taiwan patent pending, China patent pending)
- Two-point mounting system with 2 extra support points at head and throat mounting stocks: provide 4 extra supports from outside or inside (an importer calls six-point inside mounting systems.)
- Micro-adjustable head and throat mounting posts
- Frame retainers protect against scratching the frames finish.
- Dual-action swivel clamps can move in any direction up and down; and can handle all types of racquets without extra accessories.
- 2 diamond-coated, thumb-adjustable stainless steel swivel clamps (PN-1012). Stringing has never been as easy and efficient as it is now with the Eagnas thumb-adjustable clamp.
- All-metal ConeLock swivel clamp bases: provide smooth operation.
- 360 degree racquet rotation
- Metal machine base with ball bearing turntable base and level-adjustable pads
- Tools: 1 6mm Allen wrench, 1 5mm Allen wrench, 1 3mm Allen wrench
- Free stringing tools: 1 DP-507 diagonal cutter, 1 NP-500 needle nose pliers, 1 BS-809 tennis awl, and 1 PN-3092 string mover
- User's manual
- Free illustrated stringing tutorial guide: show you how to string racquets step by step
- String all racquets: tennis, oversized tennis, widebodies, longbodies, fan patterned, squash, racquetball, and badminton.
- 1 year warranty
Hawk 126e major component list:
For order information write:
18116 S. Hobart Blvd.
Gardena, California 90248