TT-001 Tension tester (Tension meter)
- Patented electronic tension tester with LCD digital display
- U.S. patent no. 5,007,294
- Designed in Germany
- Measure the string bed tension.
- Measure tensions between 37 and 77 pounds (17 to 35 kilograms) on 75 to 115 square-inch racquets.
- Battery operated
- Optimize the power and control by maintaining string tension in the range.
- Very useful tool to measure the string tension.
- 1 piece per package
- Price: $49.95 Member Price: $39.95
Click here to view customers' comments on TT-001 Tension Meter.
||1. Set up the frame size of the racquet.|
||2. Place the Tension Tester at the center of the frame.|
||3. Attach the Tension Tester to the string by pushing the T-handle toward the Tension Tester.|
||4. Press "Start" key, then tap easily the frame at the 5 o'clock position with finger.|