About the customer service, first of all, we need to define the customers. There are several categories of customers:
Think Eagnas's service? Don't take our word for it. Hear what our customers have to say!
- Hello, My son-in-law owns one of the Eagnas stringing machines, and he's happy with the machine and service response. Since I'm looking to buying a racquet stringing machine, he suggested I get an Eagnas machine.
I searched through your website and like several machines within my cost range. The one I like the most is the "Challenger I". What is the availability of this machine and how fast is the delivery? What would be the full price, including shipping...
D. Luke, U.S.A., July 10, 2006
- I wanted to drop you a line and let you know that I had received the replacement parts that you sent us... but that is not why I am writing. Just wanted to thank you and your company for taking care of this problem and covering it under the warranty. We have been so pleased with this machine for the price that it cost and have recommended it to others. I was impress that the parts were so readily available and in our case covered under warranty. Any future problems we may have most likely won't be under warranty but it is nice to know that we can get replacement parts. Again Thank you.
M. Wilhelm, U.S.A., August 15, 2006
- I purchased the Eagnas Flex 940 machine last week --- what a great machine for the price. As a person with no previous stringing experience, the machine and your personal support (I've called at least a few times and calls have been returned promptly and courteously) have been terrific. I think I will buy the ST101 tool which looks to be a great addition. I've strung six plus racquets since purchasing the machine and look forward to many more years of quality stringing.
G. Yamauchi, U.S.A., January 26, 2007
- Dear Michele, Many thanks for your email. I confirm that the spare parts were safely received by me in last Thursday's post and they have now been fitted to my grandson's machine (Neon CXS). Many thanks for your prompt and efficient service.
B. Heasman, United Kingdom, February 25, 2007
- Hello, Just wanted to send a quick note, of thanks. My order (PP-600 & PP-700) arrived, quickly & well packaged. Thank you for your fast, courteous service!!! Will definitely buy from Maxline again!
K. Fong, Canada, March 29, 2007
- Hello, Many thanks for your answer. I appreciate it, and it shows that you take care of your customers.
P. Demeure, France, April 22, 2007
- Dear Maxline, I have recieved my drum and everything seems to be working great. I just wanted to thank you for fixing it so quickly, it is much appreciated.
R. Casados, U.S.A., May 16, 2007
- Yes i got it. thank you for your excellent costumer support . surely will buy from your guys again.
H. Li, U.S.A., May 21, 2007
- Hi, Just wanna say thanks for the speedy delivery (PP-600). you guys are the best. Thanks
D. R. Marquez, U.S.A., May 22, 2007
- Dear Michele: Thanks for the advice, with your instructions I have already solved the problem.
H. Huertas, Ecuador, May 29, 2007
- Dear Maxline, I received my replacement gripper yesterday and its working fine. Thank you for sending that out to me. I would like to thank Ingrid especially who helped me to order the Challenger I and with helping me over the phone with the warranty work. She deserves a raise. I strung one racquet so far and I am very pleased with the machine. Thank you!!
R. Yoon, U.S.A., May 30, 2007
- Hi, I am enquiring as to whether you carry replacement parts for Lily-lee stringing machines. I purchased an electric lock out model similar to an ektelon with head and throat mounts and wind in side arms with glide bar clamps. The machine is now 20 years (purchased in 1987) and has strung over 3000 racquets without missing a beat. Unfortunately, the clamping system has come to the end of its tether and needs replacing. Do you still carry replacement parts for this model? I am looking for new glide bars and new clamps, side arm supports, throat mounts and a replacement lock out style spring for the electric head. I hope compatible parts are still available as I have nothing but the highest praise for the longevity and quality of your products.
J. Deacon, U.S.A., June 14, 2007
- you are one excellent buisness. thanks for fixing my eagna 940. i will defenitly do buisness again with you. yours truly,
R. Sanchez, U.S.A., June 29, 2007
- Thank you for shipping the parts that I needed for my Flash 767 stringing machine. It is working very well now. I especially want to thank Victor for his assistance with this matter.
T. Brecker, U.S.A., July 2, 2007
- Also thank you for the very quick delivery of my ST-101 awl, it came in the mail today!! Thanks for your help!
F. Hire, U.S.A., August 25, 2007
- Thanks again for the timely customer service.
S. Strickling, U.S.A., September 1, 2007
- It's Tuesday October 16 and I have just received my order.
I am very happy of my experience of buying from EAGNAS, everything was fine;
- the shipping delay is excellent
- the tools were very well packed with attention
Thank you very much to every person who has contributed, it is a really good
impression I have and it makes me confident about the idea of buying a
stringing machine from Maxline EABNAS in the future.
S Thibodeau, Canada, October 16, 2007
- I called and talked to Victor on 10.31.07 about broken plastic cover /transportation/ on my new combo 810 stringing machine. 2 days later I had new parts home. Machine is rock solid and support cannot be faster. Excellent!!!
B. Hrdina, U.S.A., November 5, 2007
- I just got some tools from you and find them excellent for the price.
T. Spencer, U.S.A., November 16, 2007
- Let me know via email or phone when you ship them. You guys have been very helpful ever since I bought the machine. I definitely owe Victor especially for his support from the day one.
I did leave a very positive feedback/experience on your website when I bought the machine. I was wondering if I'm still allowed to post more feedback there. Thanks again.
V. K Ahuja, U.S.A., February 15, 2008
- Today, I recieved a new tension head, and it works fine!!!!! I think the previouse tension head has some electronic problem..... Anyway I will send it back to you soon. Thanks a lot for your excellent support!!!
K. Kishino, U.S.A., February 29, 2008
- Thank you very much for Maxline's quick processing and shipment of the replacement parts. I am already back to restringing my tennis rackets! Your quick response is very helpful. Smashing service!!!!!!!!
R. Neis, U.S.A., April 8, 2008
- I just received the stringer (Flex 940) today and wanted to thank you for your service... but I wanted to let you know that I read some of the bad reviews on the internet about your company. I DON'T agree with them. My experience with you and your company has been positive and if anybody ever asked me about the customer service or your company, I WILL RECOMMEND your company with confidence...
Once again, I want to thank you for your advice on the stringer and the very good customer service. It was delivered on time as promised.
J Ra, U.S.A., April 21, 2008
- thank you, i received the package (Tension calibrator and the calibration instructions) today and i already calibrate my machine (Smart 6000)... everything went well thank you again for your help.
F. Wang, U.S.A., May 2, 2008
- Just received the package (Perfect Spin and ST-101)... As always, I am extremely delighted with Eagnas for super-fast shipment & excellent services, with rock-bottom prices.
A. Kumar, U.S.A., May 15, 2008
- I ordered and received the handle for the clamp base today, Saturday May 17, 2008. I haven't matched it with the one on the Flex 940 yet. If there are any problems I will let you know. Thank you for the fast service, shipping and delivery. Thank you,
J. Ra, U.S.A., May 17, 2008
- Thanks! As usual - good, fast customer service!
R. Bley, U.S.A., May 20, 2008
- Thanks so much you guy are very fast and professional I look forward in doing business with you again and will tell all my tennis friends about the great service. And recommend you to them. Thanks again.
Wayne, U.S.A., May 27, 2008
- Thank you. I received the handle and bolt. You are very fast and helpful.
I don't know why people say the negative things about your company on the blogs.
I have dealt with you 3 times and every time, you were very helpful and I am very happy with your products and your service.
Please use my e-mails if you like.
J. W Ra, U.S.A., May 28, 2008
- I would like to confirm receipt of the ST-101 pathfinder stringing tool. I would like to thank Eagnas very much for replacing the same at no cost. This just reaffirms my faith in Eagnas and I would ask all my friends to buy from Eagnas. Thanks once again.
A. K. Subramanian, U.S.A., June 4, 2008
- Many thanks for your Professional Job. It's a pleasure work with Maxline Egnas. With my compliments,
J. M. Almeida, Portugal, June 18, 2008
- You may recall sending me various clamps, awls and other accessories to me in England a couple of months ago. Glad to say they all arrived safely and are now being put to good use. Many thanks for your prompt service.
I don't know if you can help or not. I have a Smart 909 Manual stringing machine, and am wondering if it is possible to convert the machine to accommodate an electronic tension head to it, obviously it would have to have to be 230 volts power supply.
If such an electronic tension head is available, could you let me know how much it would cost including shipping to the United Kingdom.
D. Toplis, United Kingdom, June 19, 2008
- Hi I have been stringing with my eagnas machine which I got in Taiwan quite a few years back model is Eag-88M has an electro pulling device at that time was very high tec basic idea is a crank type lock out but with motor to do the lock out ,very good and never let me down!! What Iím after is two PN-1012 tennis clamps to replace the clamps I have as these are well used and need to be tightened almost every other pull to keep them working (some play in the locking Alan bolt) better to replace them and keep them for back up . As I live in Hong Kong and I know production is china and some in Taiwan is it possible to pay you but ship from china would save a lot of trouble with shipping costs and customs declaration stuff I would need to do,I hope you understand Iím not trying to cheat any one, more than willing to pay you there but ship from next door as it were not USA.
R. Wells Teaching Tennis Pro, Hong Kong, July 17, 2008
- I got it and I fixed it. Many thanks again.
H Liang, U.S.A., July 23, 2008
- Hi! Thank you for your good customer service and fast and quick work! I will contact you in the future for more orders! Thank you and have a great day!!
H. Wallensten, Sweden, August 6, 2008
- I wanted thank you for your quick replacement of my part! I received the new mounting post in the mail today. Thanks again for you efficiency.
L. Tallent, U.S.A., August 9, 2008
- I just got the Feeling string and ST-101 Pathfinder. Thanks for the quick turnaround!
M. Burchard, U.S.A., August 18, 2008
- It is working again after replacing the fuse accordingly. Thanks very much for your help!
R. Cheung, Hong Kong, October 12, 2008
- I just received the replacement transformer today. Thank you very much and really appreciate for your after sale service which is satisfactory for a customer. I will ask my uncle to fix it over the weekend. once again, thank you for the replacement transformer which I didn't expect to receive that soon. I will stick to maxline products including strings and recommend to my friends about the product and the after sale service.
H. Han, Singapore, October 15, 2008
- A quick note to let you know that the Eagnas Feeling string and other racquet stringing parts I ordered arrived yesterday. Thank you for your prompt processing and quick shipment of the order. Have a nice day.
T. Freitas, Canada, November 13, 2008